Certified Public Accountant
For more than 30 years, Greg Bennett has specialized in tax and strategic planning services for small and medium-size businesses and their owners. He offers extensive expertise in integrated tax planning, succession planning and estate and transfer tax planning. Greg’s approach is to set educated goals for his clients based on thorough financial and needs assessments.
His past and current professional affiliations include:
- President – Queen of the Valley Medical Center Foundation
- Vice Chair – Bank of Napa Board of Directors
- Treasurer – If Given A Chance Foundation
- Treasurer – Napa Youth Symphony
- Member and Past President – Napa Sunrise Rotary
- Treasurer – Tulocay Cemetery Association
- Past Member and Officer – Leadership Napa Valley; Silverado Council (BSA) Boy Scouts of America; Napa Youth Soccer
- League; Napa Valley Unified Education Foundation; Napa Symphony Associates; Napa Active 20/30 Club
- Member – American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) & California Society of Certified Public Accountants (CSCPA)
Greg received his Bachelor of Arts in Modern Society & Social Thought from the University of California, Santa Cruz and has completed graduate courses in accounting and taxation from Golden Gate University.
When he's not providing advice to clients, he's cycling, skiing, and backpacking.